Join Our Team!
We have worked with most of our clients for years—and there’s a reason for this. We are very good at what we do. We pride ourselves on being the best in the business. As our company continues to grow, we anticipate adding additional full-time employees to our staff.
We look for individuals who
- thrive in a fast-paced environment
- are able to accept and incorporate feedback
- are team players who can also work independently
- have a solid command of the English language
- have excellent communication skills
- have a great sense of humor
- can learn from their mistakes
We offer employees competitive salaries, a casual working environment, excellent health care benefits, paid time off, and paid holidays. Telecommuting may be available for experienced individuals.
We are accepting resumes for the following positions:
- Sales and Marketing Associate
- Math Content Developer/Item Writer
- ELA/Reading Content Developer/Item Writer
- Entry-Level Graphic Designer/Content Loader
- Experienced Freelance Item Writers
We love our interns here at Northeast Editing, Inc.! Whether they are working toward college credit or simply looking for valuable work experience, interns from local colleges and universities are always welcome. Interns have the opportunity to work side by side with experienced editing professionals on a wide range of projects. Through valuable, constructive feedback, they gain an understanding of the ins and outs of educational publishing. This hands-on approach to learning allows interns to develop their professional portfolios while preparing for their future careers. Many of our interns have gone on to study writing and publishing in graduate school and have secured jobs at publishing companies—including here!
Interested candidates should send a resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.